Sixty-two years after the Tappan Zee Bridge first opened, New York State is near completion on its $3.9 billion replacement. The current bridge had displayed significant signs of aging after carrying more than 138,000 cars and trucks daily. The new structure, which is being built alongside the old, connects Westchester and Rockland counties across the Hudson River.
152 Mineola Blvd.
Mineola NY, 11501
Skip to content
- Services And Products
- Commercial Auto And Truck Insurance
- Contractors Disability Insurance
- Contractors Workers Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Contractors Insurance
- Contractors General Liability Insurance
- Contractor Bonds
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Insurance by State